I have finally settled on the elusive 30th thing. Now my list will be complete. Before I tell you what it is I feel like you should know something about me. I have never really been on a beach vacation. I have been to the beach but not since I was little and it was cold. So this summer I am going to Florida for the annual sassy six trip. I am super excited! We are going to Clearwater and staying at this beautiful hotel. This is where number 30 will happen. So drum roll please....number 30 is parasailing. I have never been someone who has a great desire to do things from large heights i.e. bungee jumping and sky diving. However parasailing does appeal to me and I have never done it. I should also state that I'm not afraid of water but I have a healthy respect for large bodies of water. It's going to be great!
As far as the rest of the list goes I haven't made much progress. Giving up cokes is going well it's been three weeks and I've only had a few times when I really wanted one.
I am still waiting on my list of movies from my friend Brian because he said that the AFI list was no good.
I did go look at some couches a few weeks ago and found out that furniture shopping is kind of like going to a car lot. They won't let you just look and they really want you to buy something that day. You might tell them you are looking at couches and before you know it they are trying to sell you a mattress. Maybe I looked like I don't sleep well or something because I can't understand why they were offering me a mattress when I clearly stated that I was looking at couches. Also the salesman's name is Roy Rogers. Seriously.
I was really hoping to find a cooking class that was more than just a one night thing but I haven't had much luck with that. So if anyone is interested in going to Central Market for one of their classes let me know. It would be more fun to have a buddy.
I also would like to serve at a homeless shelter around Valentines day. I know this probably makes me a terrible person but I don't really know how to go about this. If you can offer advice or a specific shelter to contact that would be great.
20 months to go as of last Monday! Yikes!
m:)
2 comments:
I want to take a cooking class at Central Market with you!!! We'll chat about it tomorrow :)
I love reading your thoughts!
Post a Comment