Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Reading List

It has been about a month since I made my list of 30 things. I haven't done too much about accomplishing any of the items on the list. Today though I did make my list of books that I am going to read before I turn 30. When I complete this list of 18 books I will have read 30 books from a list of the top 100 novels. The list is in no particular order. Feel free to read along with me if you want. :)


1. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
2. Catch 22 by Joseph Heller
3. The Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck
4. Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
5. The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas
6. A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens
7. The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain
8. The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
9. One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest by Ken Kesey
10. The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown
11. Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden
12. Tess of the D'Urbervilles by Thomas Hardy
13. The Three Musketeers by Alexandre Dumas
14. The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver
15. The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood
16. Beloved by Toni Morrison
17. Angels and Demons by Dan Brown
18. A Farewell to Arms by Ernest Hemingway

I guess I better get reading.
:) m

1 comment:

Brian said...

Catch 22, Mockingbird, Huck Finn, Musketeers, and Monte Cristo are great! The Dan Brown books are meh. Grapes of Wrath is oh so bad, but I am a serious Steinbeck hater. Good luck!

Also, I'll work on your movie list over the break.