Saturday, April 9, 2011

Is anybody out there?

Hi friends,
I know most of you have given up on me blogging but I was just taking a very long hiatus. I am back now. You may have figured out that I'm not doing so hot on my 30 before 30 list. I have kind of let that go not because I don't want to do those things, I just don't have the time to devote to getting all of that done. When I originally made this list I was bored and wanted something to occupy my time. I felt like my life was a little dull and I wanted to spice things up a bit. Well a few months after making the list I took a second job that has changed my life. I have said before that I never planned to be a children's pastor or even work in children's ministry. I love it though and am no longer bored with my life. I still want to do some of all of the things on my list but I just don't have the time to make this a priority. So in about 6 months I will be turning 30. My life is not what I thought it would be at 30. God has taught me a lot about his plan for my life. I know one thing for sure it's okay to make plans just don't hold on to tightly to those plans. I could go on and on about all the things God has taught me over the last year but I think that will probably come up in future blog posts.

I have been reading a lot of fashion and style blogs over the last few months and have been inspired to blog more about things that I love. Music, food, books, and fashion are just a few of my hobbies. I have done a lot of recommending lately and feel like my blog is a perfect format to put all those recommendations out to others. I hope you enjoy. I can't promise to blog a lot because sometimes things get busy but I will do my best.

Happy Saturday cutie pies!
M:)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I'm still here and still reading!! Love you!