Bare with me through these next few posts because I am going to skip around a bit. One of the main purposes for this blog is my 30 before 30 list. Well I can check a couple of those things off the list now. I recently went to Clearwater Beach, FL with some wonderful friends. I had decided a few months back to go parasailing while I was on this trip. I was a little nervous about going but I loved it so much. It was so pretty and peaceful. We found a good deal at Eagle parasail on John's Pass Boardwalk and am so glad we went there. Originally I was only going to do a 400 ft. rope thinking that would be plenty high, however in the end I was convinced to do a 1200 ft. rope and I am so glad we did. So at 12:00 on Wednesday I boarded the boat with Kyle and Lyndsay, 9 strangers, Chase the camera guy, and Capt. Morgan the boat driver. I also wanted to check off sending a message in a bottle while we were on the boat. Since I figured they would frown on me throwing a glass wine bottle into the gulf I had to be sneaky. We were the first group to go up. It was incredible and I would do it again in a heartbeat. Well, then we had the rest of the boat ride to just hang out. We chatted with Chase when he wasn't busy strapping people in or taking pictures. Nice guy and he gave us our pictures for free. :) While Chase was busy with the last people to go up we pulled out the bottle. Lynds watched Capt. Morgan to make sure he wasn't looking and Kyle tried to take pictures. I managed to throw it over and didn't hit the boat or anything. Only the couple that was with us noticed that I had thrown it over.
m:)
1 comment:
I didn't know you did this!! I'm so jealous! It looks like SOOOO much fun! I really think the three of us should take a trip next summer, to celebrate y'alls 30th's, and mine that's coming up! We'll have to plan something fantastic :)
Post a Comment